jeudi 28 septembre 2017

TRIP TO NETHERLANDS

I spent a week in Amsterdam for an exhibition from 13th to 20th September.
Before the trip, i exchanged emails with PA3BIY Peter in order to buy his Famous 2m Preamplier. I know Peter as i meet him almost every year during a 2m Sporadic Openning.
He said to me that it will be ready.
Friday Peter called me and said that the LNA is assembled and he and PA2DW Dick invit me to the dinner monday in Leiden city. I accept with great pleasure.

Monday i planned to go early in order to visit the International Court of Justice in La Haye but i was little bit sick due to the local food , so went to Leiden by train wich take 35mins to arrive.
As i prefer to discover and walk, i take the road ahead of me and start the walk.
And surprise, i saw a WINDMILL just about 20m from me. 


I took some pictures from the bridge and walked to the windmill for closer capture but PA3BIY Peter called me and said that he waiting me in the front of the trains station.
Finally i meet the Famous PA3BIY. While waiting PA2DW we talked WX, radio,..
After that Dick rejoined us, we went to the restaurant where we talk about of course 2m band, Es openning and the Meteor Scatter as i made some qso with Dick using the WSJT software.
After that Peter gave me his LNA as a gift with 2 others PCB and some ATF54143 transistors.
That is time for me return back to Amsterdam after a good lunch and discussion in compagny with PA3BIY & PA2DW.


From left to the right : PA2DW Dick, CN8LI Said and PA3BIY Peter.

Very thanks dr Peter and Dick for the Preamplifier and the invitation.



I forgot to take with me my CN8LI cap otherwise i was meet some HamRadio during the Exbition.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire